Help Center Blog Open An Account

Trading Blog


Topic Replies Activity
About the Trading Blog category 1 September 26, 2018
How to Trade with Support and Resistance Levels 1 November 19, 2019
What Do 1% of Successful Futures Traders do that the Other 99% Don't? - Ep 39 1 November 12, 2019
How to Measure Your Futures Trading ROI (return on investment) 1 November 5, 2019
How to Read Level II Market Data | Analyzing Trading Activity on the DOM 2 October 29, 2019
Is Scalping Futures A Sustainable Trading Strategy? 1 October 21, 2019
How to Use Bollinger Bands in Futures Trading 4 October 13, 2019
An Introduction to Tick Charts and How to Trade Them in Futures Markets 2 October 10, 2019
When is the Best Time to Trade the ES 9 August 22, 2019
Why Futures Traders Should Not Hold Day Trading Positions Overnight 1 September 18, 2019
How to Use Moving Averages to Analyze and Trade Futures 1 September 11, 2019
Learning How to Trade Futures | Why Chasing Perfection is a Costly Mistake 2 September 10, 2019
5 Behavioral Traits of Successful Futures Traders 6 September 9, 2019
Pre-Trade Checklist | Using Scoresheets to Prepare for Your Next Futures Trade 1 August 28, 2019
Futures Trading Technical Analysis | Conduct a DIY Technical Trading Audit with These 10 Questions 5 August 22, 2019
How to Manage Risk in Futures Trading | 5 Steps to Deal With Market Uncertainty 1 August 14, 2019
Episode 20 | Find Your Trading Edge 1 August 14, 2019
Is Your FuturesTrading System Not Working? Find Out Why and How You Can Fix It 1 August 7, 2019
4 Stages of Futures Trading Competence | A Hypothetical Evolution of An Elite-Level Trader 1 July 30, 2019
What Simulated Trading Won’t Teach You About Live Markets | The Dangers of Getting Stuck in Paper Trading Limbo 1 July 23, 2019
Is It Time to Switch Your Futures Trading Platform? 1 July 17, 2019
How to Identify Imbalance in the Markets with Order Flow Trading 1 July 11, 2019
How to Trade Using Renko Charts | Renko-Based Trading Strategies 1 July 9, 2019
Can Fast Execution Improve Your Futures Trading Performance? 1 June 28, 2019
Can Futures Traders Compete with High Frequency Trading? 1 June 19, 2019
A Step by Step Guide on How to Take Your Futures Trading Strategy from a Demo Account to Live Trading 1 June 12, 2019
How to Anticipate A Potential Trend or Trend Reversal using the 3S Pattern (1-2-3 Pattern) 1 June 5, 2019
Desktop vs. Web-Based Futures Trading Platforms 1 May 30, 2019
How to Trade One Index Against Another Using Micro E-Mini Futures 1 May 22, 2019
Micro E-Mini Futures - Everything You Need to Know 1 May 15, 2019