Rithmic API documentation, prices, ...?

Hello,

Where can we get more details on how the R API is working, what is its costs, and some technical documentation ?
I would also like to know what would be the overhead in using a server in Chicago, and not directly in Aurora ?

Thanks

It’s been 6 months, I like to raise sam028028’s question again, what is the cost/month of running the Rithmic data feed API with my own platform regardless of the brokerage fees (with say 100 contracts RT/month trading ES)?

The cost is 10 cents per side with a minimum of $100 per month (500 RT).
In the event that you don’t meet the minimum, the difference is charged to your account.

Thank you,

Matt

Hi,
sorry if I reup an old thread, I’m software developer and I’d like to see the API documentation for C#
Where can I find it?

Hello @vanilla,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum.

To obtain documentation for Rithmic’s API, Rithmic will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Coding Language:

You can email this information to support@optimusfutures.com and we will submit the request for you or you can email Rithmic directly via: rapi@rithmic.com.

Once Rithmic has the following information and approves your request, they will send you sample code and documentation directly to your email.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

(800) 771-6748

Disclaimer: Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The placement of contingent orders by you or broker, or trading advisor, such as a “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in commodity interest trading can work against you as well as for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.

Hi Jake,
ok thank you

1 Like