Optimus flow drawing tools problem

hello ,
everytime i try to draw a channel or a trend line , it keeps moving and missing out my trading set up . it is really annoying > i have tried everything to make it fixed .

thanks in advance .

1 Like

Hi @Edward_D_Carnby,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum.

Is it possible for you to create a small video or GIF so we can see this happening in realtime? This would help us analyze and troubleshoot this issue for you!

We can also set-up a screen share session and I can take a look at it myself personally. Please let me know if you have time for this.

We appreciate your feedback!
Jake
Optimus Futures :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

Hi Jake. I am having the same problem as listed above. Trend lines and channels keep moving.
everytime i try to draw a channel or a trend line , it keeps moving and missing out my trading set up . it is really annoying > i have tried everything to make it fixed .

thanks in advance .

1 Like

Hello @JCuervo,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for following up on this.

As I requested from @Edward_D_Carnby, is it possible for you to create a small video or GIF so we can see this happening in realtime? This would help us analyze and troubleshoot this issue for you!

I am trying to replicate this and as you can see in the GIF below, I do not have this problem:

You can try right-clicking on your chart and choosing the refresh option, which could potentially help with this issue, but it is very hard for us to correct this without an example.

Any videos or GIFs will help address this!

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

2 Likes

Hi Jake, I upgraded the platform to version 1.54.3, and this seems to have fixed the issue I was having. if I have any other issues I will try to have a video demonstration of it.

thanks for your response, it is greatly appreciated

3 Likes

@JCuervo

Thanks for letting us know!

We’ve updated nearly 3 times this past week with various features and bug fixes. If you ever encounter problems and you see an update, it’s always suggested that you are running the most recent version for the best experience.

If you want to see what we’ve recently added, take a look at this post: Optimus Flow - What's New? | Release Notes | Current Version 1.100.1 - #5

Thanks for your time!
Jake
Optimus Futures

2 Likes