TT Gateway fee and other fees

I am looking at TT (desktop NOT web). I know its $50/month login fee for the standard license and a 0.30 cent per contract fee. I also know that the ).30 fee starts at 0 and goes beyond the $50 (so first 166 contracts included in this $50) with a cap for the standard license.

I see that there is a gateway fee of $200 mentioned and in talking with TT, this depended on the FCM. Do you have any FCMs who you can open accounts using TT without the gateway fee other than Amp (i believe Amp only offers the web version)

Hi @jokertrader,

Thanks for your question.

In regards to the pricing you mentioned, everything seems correct in terms of the pricing for TT standard.

We will need to do some research for you about this $200 gateway fee you mention, as soon as we have more information for you, we will follow up on this thread.

By the way, all users who have access to TT Standard should have access to the desktop version as well, they are essentially the same platform. TT Standard users can download the desktop version of the platform by following our guide on the subject: What is TT® Desktop and how do I Download the Software?

As soon as we find more about this TT Gateway fee, we will respond to this thread.

Thanks for your time,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

I heard that there was a TT Map fee before but this was for the old Xtrader platform. Basically want to know if I will be hit with this TT Gateway fee or any other fee with one of your FCMs (other than Amp) or if this applies only if i am using TT API and not the platform

Hi @jokertrader,

Thanks for following up. We just received a response about this from one of the support representatives over at TT. We wanted to reach out to TT first to find out about their standard charges before reaching out to the FCM level.

According to TT support:
" We do not have a concept of gateways on the TT platform, as all order flow is hosted by TT.

There is a MAP (Market Access Provider) fee that is billed monthly per user, per exchange, however that fee is billed to whomever “lights up” the exchange connection/credential. If the user has his own credentials and turns on that connection, he is billed the MAP fee. If the trader is trading on his FCM’s credentials, the FCM will be billed the MAP fee. The standard monthly MAP fee is $250/user/exchange.

Please see included link for Market Data Fees (including professional users) for exchanges for which we are vendor of record."

Being that you are a client of Optimus Futures and your account is held at one of the clearing firms we work with, it is likely that you would incur this $250 MAP fee charged directly through your trading account. We will now need to check with the various FCMs we work with that support TT (other than AMP which apparently does not charge the MAP fee) to see if this MAP fee is charged for TT users.

We will update you as soon as we hear more,
Jake

@jokertrader

Following up on my last response.

We have received word from ADMIS regarding TT pricing for their clients who trade with a live account.

TT Standard pricing:

• $50 minimum Platform Fee
  • $0.30 per contract w/ $1,000 CAP
  • Gateway fee: $250 single exchange access/$500 multi-exchange access

TT Pro Pricing:

• $400 minimum Platform Fee
  • $0.30 per contract w/ $1,800 CAP
  • Gateway fee: $250 single exchange access/$500 multi-exchange access

So to answer your question, it does appear that trading through TT with a live account at ADMIS does incur the $250 MAP/gateway fee you asked about in your original quesiton. We will update this thread as soon as we hear back from Wedbush.

Thanks,
Jake