ATAS With Rithmic

Hi guys,

i have a active paid ATAS account and i wanna make a rithmic account for the data, my trial is over and i wanna now make a permanent account for the data.

But i cant find it anywhere where i can make a account for rithmic data, can someone help me please.

Welcome to our forum, @RabonaQ7! As a futures trading customer, you can access Rithmic data once you become a funded member. To apply, please visit Open a Futures Trading Account | Optimus Futures and wait for the approval.

Once you’re approved, we can provide you with the data for live trading and simulation.

If you’re not interested in a funded account, you can reach out to Rithmic directly.

We hope this helps.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hello Mattz,

Thanks for the reply, i have an active account ( Ironbeam ) but i cant see anywhere the login i need to fill in on ATAS ( Rithmic )

1 Like

Do you have an account with Iron Beam via Optimus Futures, and have you already funded it? If so, kindly reach out to our support team via email to request your login credentials. They will provide you with the appropriate form to proceed.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures