Auto-cancel remaning order when position is close

Hello,
How to set-up a Auto-cancel remaning order when position is close for r trader pro DOM
or Auto-cancel remaning bracket order when position is close by a another order(order placed manualy)?

thanks

Hi @mask_fun ,

Thank you for your question.

When you mention auto-canceling a remaining order when a position is closed, do you mean manually closing the position yourself? If so, you can use the CNCL ALL & FLTN button to exit all positions and working orders for the product you have applied to your DOM.

You can technically use this for both situations you presented. In the second half of your question, if your order is configured as a bracket/OCO order, the system should automatically cancel any other orders associated with the bracket when one of your stop loss or take profit levels is hit.

I hope this answered your question. If you need further clarification please let me know.
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures

HI
No, I meam automaticaly,
I will explain my problem

for exemple: I enter a position on e-mini _ 1@4500 with a limit buy order (limit order rattached to a stop only bracket order),
at this point for exiting my position; I have 2 option:
_wait until the price goes to the stop bracket order price
OR
_place a sell limit order or sell market order

when I place a limit or market order manualy for exiting my position, the bracket order stays active
so i searh but didn’t find a feature to auto-cancel order position is closed.

Based on your explanation, you can click the Cancel All button or the Cncl All & Fltn button as I have shown in my last response.

The other option is to set your order duration or order flag on your limits/stops to DAY orders so that they cancel at the end of the day if they aren’t hit. This is the only other way to “automate” the cancellation of these orders to my knowledge.

Unless your target/stops are hit or your orders are cancelled at the end of the day, the only way to manage them would be to manually cancel these orders.

I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures

yes , thanks for the answer

This would be a great feature, If I am using brackets for example and decide to exit a trade before my stop, my stop remains open and could possibly get filled before I get to it.

1 Like

HI @traderKurt,

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the community forum.

What I can suggest is to use the Cncl All & Fltn button to avoid something like this. Using this button will cancel all working orders and positions for that particular product.

The other option is to have a recent orders window open, so that way once your position has been flattened, you can swiftly cancel any existing working orders as well.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures

Thank you Jake, but if I am in full screen mode, which is my preference this button is not available. Also being a scalper, I am in and out in seconds or less sometimes, so moving down to bottom of screen is not ideal. I understand I can use a hotkey, but a feature to cancel all when flat would be great in my opinion.

Hi @traderKurt,

You being in fullscreen mode shouldn’t eliminate any capabilities, features, or buttons from your DOM. If your buttons are being cut off from your screen and not available, I can only assume that you do not have something configured correctly or its not truly in full screen mode.

I understand the time needed to move across your screen though - as you mentioned, you can use a hotkey. The default hotkey for the Cncl All & Fltn buttonis F2.. You can also easily right click your DOM to access this same button.

As you can see in the image below, I am in full screen mode and my entire DOM is avaialable, including the Cncl All & Fltn button.

I hope the additional input is helpful.
Jake
Optimus Futures