Beta Version Discussion Thread

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I am finally getting around to it. Please don’t ask about a release schedule as this has been answered in other threads previously. The answer won’t change just because you ask it here. :upside_down_face:

• Are there any other Flow Beta users/testers here?

• Have you tested the Beta against the stable release? If so, what was your experience like?

• Have you experienced any issues specific to the Beta vs. the stable release?

• Do you have any questions about new features that have been added to the Beta that haven’t been released to the stable version? If so, what are they?

I’ll get this thread rolling with a question about the update that just came out. I noticed in the connections plugin that a new connection has been added. It is called Optimus Connect. Does anyone know what this might be? @Mod-MattZ @Mod-JakeM Do y’all have any knowledge of what this feature is? I am very curious as to what its purpose is. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Optimus Connect is a new API collaboration with Iron Beam. Our goal is to lower the costs for our customers, as it does not have a monthly or routing fee. There are no users on it now, but we should have it shortly and see how it goes. As far as we know this new API is adding their MBO as well, so it would be interesting to see how it performs versus other APIs.

If you wish to be one of our Beta users, we’d be more than happy to arrange that. You have been a consistent content contributer, and we appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mat Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

DOPE!

Also,
Deal me in baby! :metal::sunglasses::metal:

1 Like

Great!
I’ll talk to the dev team and see how to arrange that.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

RIGHTEOUS! Thanks!

:metal::sunglasses::metal:

1 Like

Hey there @Mod-MattZ! Just checking in to see if there’s any new info on Optimus Connect.

We are currently working on the demo for Flow and Optimus Connect.
However, we already have current customers trading on it; so far, so good. :crossed_fingers:
As soon as the demo is ready, I will update you. It should be as soon as this week.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

YEEHAAAW!!

:racehorse: :dash:

1 Like

Hola @Mod-MattZ & @Mod-JakeM! I just updated to the newest Beta release and noticed that what was once called Optimus Connect is now called Optimus Futures. The reason for the connection is that the logo is still the same. That’s the only difference I’ve noticed so far. Are there any other updates that I have yet to discover or just bug fixes?

1 Like

We have decided to guide people directly to a connection that carries our name instead of “another” connection name. Having all as one will help our customers, and we hope it helps those who are trying out the demo. The second stage will be to change our demo page to this connection. I hope to make it operational next week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best,
Matt

1 Like

Oh cool!! That makes sense. I can see how that could be potentially confusing to some.

:turkey: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! :turkey:

1 Like

Hi @Daedalus
The Optimus Futures connection is operational, and now the default demo is Here:

Let us know if you can receive the credentials and test the feed and execution.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

Righteous! I’ll let y’all know how things go!

1 Like