Book Map Trading Methodology and Analysis

I’m not sure if this is breaking any rules or anything but if so, moderators feel free to let me know.

I think it’d be a good idea to get a thread going for ways to use Bookmap. What are your strategies or methods? What things do you look at, or for when trading? Do you use the platform stand alone or alongside a chart?
For those that can read the DOM, orderflow etc. how do you compare it to bookmap?

If you don’t have a set way or are new to bookmap, (I’ll be getting the trial soon) post what you see that may be of importance.

R. Norm.

1 Like

You are more than welcome to assist each her other and share ideas over the Bookmap method and charting. In fact, I would encourage that. You can post your observations, charts, and analysis. The only thing I would ask is to have balanced presentations when it comes to risk and reward. Feel free to the be the first to present your charts.

Thank you,
Matt
Optimus Futures

You are more than welcome to assist each her other and share ideas over the Bookmap method and charting. In fact, I would encourage that. You can post your observations, charts, and analysis. The only thing I would ask is to have balanced presentations when it comes to risk and reward. Feel free to the be the first to present your charts. Demos are here: Bookmap | Futures Trading Platform | Optimus Futures

Thank you,
Matt
Optimus Futures

That’s a good idea. I use Bookmap for some time now, mostly in trading stocks.
I also notice that Bookmap have a great youtube channel and webinars on their site that talks about strategies.
I use the heat map for establishing TP points, or for entering/exiting a trade when I spot an exhaustion in the price action.

2 Likes