Bookmap Depth of Market Features for Trading

At the moment, I execute on TT’s depth of market, but I also wanted to know about the features of your DOM. Does it allow trailing orders, one click orders, OCO’s, and are unique features that may be help to a DOM only trader. Overall, I am very impressed with your software.
Thanks,
Kevin

2 Likes

Hi KevinJJ,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, Bookmp offers one-click trading, trailing stops, OCO, and bracketed orders. With Bookmap’s one-click trading (Global+ required), you can trade from the chart or from the DOM. Our DOM is offers high customization – you can basically create whatever configuration you like. There are a few videos on our youtube channel that cover this in more detail.

regards,

Bruce

3 Likes

Thanks Bruce!
I looked at the video that Optimus created Bookmap - DOM and Heatmap Introduction | Optimus Futures - YouTube and I like the size of the DOM and how it complements the charts. Would I be able to detach the DOM and place it as a stand-alone on my other screen? Also, could I create multiple DOMs for different instruments?

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi KevinJJ,

You can detach a Bookmap chart by double clicking on the symbol title in the tabs. The chart will pop out into a new window. To pop it back into the tabs, just close that window. Thus you can arrange the charts across multiple monitors, etc.

To view primarily the DOM, simply hover over the left edge of the chart and drag it to the right to resize it. Take a look at the attached image. I have crude, NQ, and ES DOM’s all on one screen. To quickly view the liquidity and volume details, I simply double click on the chart title bar and it will expand to full scrren. When I am done with that liquidity analysis, I just double click again on the click to resize it to the original layout. There is a video on our youtube channel that explains the DOM, it’s called “Columns - Trading DOM”.

Bruce

4 Likes

I was able to arrange Bookmap on the monitors.
Continuing to go through the videos, and will have some more Qs following that.
Thank you or your extensive support.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin, there are lots of resources when you log into the Bookmap portal and click on the “Getting Started & Education” tab.

Bruce
Bookmap Education

1 Like