Building a Depth of Market with the Rithmic API

Hi, how are you, someone could do a DOM with the API.
I have done a DOM, but it does not update very well.

1 Like

Thank you for your question. When you say you want a DOM with API, we assume you just want to run the data feed through the DOM? Our DOM on Rithmic platform is working fine in the office, so when you say “update” do you run the most active month? Please feel free to attach screenshots.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hi, the api is running under the Rithmic test environment.
I can see the cumulative volume.
The best Bid and best Ask. The price.
But in the DOM I only update the limited orders in the first 2 price levels.
In the prices up and down it does not.

1 Like

Could you please attach a screenshot of the DOM that does not receive the data versus Rithmic that does?

Thank you,
Matt Zimberg
Optimus Futures

What is is DOM software besides Rithmic?

The 2 software have the same rithmic connection

1 Like

It does not matter if both have the same connection. The additional software you are using (that we still do not know what it is) may not fully be integrated with the RIthmic API. Since we do not know what it is, we can not check with the software provider or Rithmic if your trading Futures software of choice is up to date with the API.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

I know that the problem is the application that I have designed and I must continue working on it.

1 Like

I just wanted to know if you had any example of how to do a DOM, since I didn’t find any of this on the web.

1 Like

Yes, something must be off in the implementation.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

You need to discuss this with the Rithmic team. This should be in the documentation of the API.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Ok thanks for your help.

1 Like