Cannot download Optimus Flow

I’ve attempted to download the platform through a link that Matt sent, but when I try to run the OptimusFLOW.exe file I get an error pop-up that says “This app can’t run on your PC; To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.” I’ve tried running through the initial pop-up as well as saving the .exe file to my desktop and running from there but I get the same error message.

I’m running version 1909 of Windows 10 Home, 64-bit version.

2 Likes

We are checking with our technical team, and we will attempt to detect the issue. The link sent was tested on our computers worked fine for us. Any chance you can attach a screenshot shot of the error?

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello @MWG86,

Thanks for providing us with that screenshot.

When you get a moment, can you please provide us with a screenshot of your Device Specifications/System Information? We are currently troubleshooting this issue with our developers and are attempting to exhaust all possibilities as to why this is occurring on your machine.

You can reach Device Specifications by typing System Information into the Windows Search Bar as shown in the image below:

Thank you for your patience with this matter! As soon as you can provide us with a screenshot of your device specifications and system info we will forward it to our developers to continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

Thanks Jake, got your message. I’m available any time before 10:00AM ET any day next week. I work full time but am flexible if this timing doesn’t work for you. In the meantime, my system info is below:

1 Like

I understand that now everything is working, so I am going to close this thread after your comment. We are looking forward to the rest of your questions about the Optimus Flow software.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

3 Likes

Yes, Jake was able to help and got everything up and running this morning. I’m looking forward to working my way through it. Please feel free to close this thread.

2 Likes