Change tick size for contract In R trader pro

Hi all. I created this Market profile chart in R trader and I was wondering if there is a way to change the tick size of the symbol to accommodate this chart and allow it to fit on screen… e.g changing tick size of crude oil from 0.01 to 0.1. or if there is a way to reduce displayed price levels. or maybe VP and MP could be implemented into charts in future?

Thank you

Hello @Smitty7,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Optimus community forum.

After looking into this, unfortunately, we are unaware nor were we able to find any way to change custom tick sizes directly within R Trader Pro.

Within R Trader Pro, it is possible to edit the price scale of your chart which may potentially help with this.

In order to customize the price scale of your chart, which would reduce displayed price levels, open a chart and navigate to the “main price series” tab.

You can then use the “Set Price Scale” setting to customize the highest price displayed on your chart. You can also use the "Expan Price Scale By > setting as shown above to increase the scale by 1 tick at a time to display more/less levels of data.

I hope this helps.
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

Hello, the tpo for some reason is in the order book. Meaning this isn’t possible. Thank you though

@Smitty7

Thank you for letting us know.

You may want to consider looking at our platform, Optimus Flow, in that case: https://optimusfutures.com/OptimusFlow.php where we do have this functionality available on charts.

On Optimus Flow you can configure the order book (DOM), normal time based charts, and TPO charts with custom tick sizes. This function is accessible by right clicking your chart or DOM > View > Use custom tick size

If you’d like to give our software a try, feel free to fill out the form on the link above. We will email you the download link for Optimus Flow, credentials for data, and instructions.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support