Collective2 or iSystems for Manual Traders

If I wish to use iSystems or C2 for discretionary trading, what would be your preference? What do I get on the backend for order entry? If it helps, we only trade the crude oil futures.

2 Likes

C2 would be more appropriate for discretionary trading. iSystems as far as we know utilizes only automated systems that need to be uploaded to their cloud-based solution. Is your goal to build a subscription-based business? Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures Support

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. I do have a number of colleagues who want to follow my trades and my understanding is that they can get an alert when the trade is place on the C2 trading platform.

3 Likes

Thank you for getting back to us. We can help you with this arrangement and set you up.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

1 Like

We thought we should add: C2 offer “trade management” where an AutoTrader can trade around a strategy placed position (add, change targets, etc). That’s not something that is possible elsewhere as far as we know.

2 Likes

Are the iSystems accounts fully automated with a script? Can an individual trade or upload his own? Just curious.

2 Likes

Yes, I systems are fully automated. It resides on a server and trades are allocated directly to your futures trading account. We are not sure what is the procedure to trade your own, but it has to be fully automated. We can approach them if necessary on your behalf.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like