Help Center Blog Open An Account

Collective2 or iSystems for Manual Traders

If I wish to use iSystems or C2 for discretionary trading, what would be your preference? What do I get on the backend for order entry? If it helps, we only trade the crude oil futures.

C2 would be more appropriate for discretionary trading. iSystems as far as we know utilizes only automated systems that need to be uploaded to their cloud-based solution. Is your goal to build a subscription-based business? Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures Support

Thank you for the explanation. I do have a number of colleagues who want to follow my trades and my understanding is that they can get an alert when the trade is place on the C2 trading platform.

Thank you for getting back to us. We can help you with this arrangement and set you up.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

We thought we should add: C2 offer “trade management” where an AutoTrader can trade around a strategy placed position (add, change targets, etc). That’s not something that is possible elsewhere as far as we know.