Colorblind and having trouble seeing your indicator. Can I change the colors of the indicator?

As I stated in the title of my post I am colorblind and having an extremely hard time seeing different parts of the Overbought.IO indicator.

I know MT5 allows traders to customize chart background colors and things like that but can custom created indicators be customized for someone like me? If so how would I do this?

@Jayce

It is possible to change and customize the colors of the Overbought.IO indicator!

Once you have the Trend_MomentumShift template applied, right-click anywhere within a chart.

1. Select the Indicator List option

2. Left click to highlight and select which part of the indicator you’d like to customize the colors for. (If you’re having trouble seeing trend lines, select the Trend portion). Once selected, left click the Properties button.

3. Left click the Colors tab.

From the colors tab, you can now customize the colors of just about every aspect of the indicator. I would suggest mix and match different colors to see which ones work best for you. If at any time you’d like to revert back to the default color scheme, simply click the Reset button.

4. Once you do make changes, I would suggest re-saving the indicator as a template which can be done by right-clicking the chart, select the template option, and then select Save Template. You can resave the template under the same name as the default name - Trend_MomentumShift, for your convenience.

Feel free to post any questions you may have about the Overbought.IO indicator. We’d love to give you a hand.

Thanks for your question,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like