Creating A new Data Connection for Rithmic and Bookmap

hi all
I’m new, and I have some questions:

1. how to create a new account Rithmic?
  2. I want to use data from the Rithmic provider for Bookmap, how to do it ?
  3. how to pay and how much does it cost for a monthly rithmic data fee?
1 Like

Hello @ichimaster78,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Optimus community forum!

To answer your questions:

1. Live Rithmic accounts are provided upon request after a client has applied for an account through this page: Open a Futures Trading Account | Optimus Futures, been approved, and funded. Once funded we can configure an account for Rithmic and live market data.

For users looking to demo the system while waiting for their live account to be finalized, you can sign up for a 30 day Rithmic demo using the following page: R | Trader Free Demo | Rithmic | Optimus Futures

1. For our live traders who have account with Optimus Futures, the procedure in step 1. is how to obtain a Rithmic account that can be used with Bookmap. A user needs to apply for an account, get approved, funded, and then we handle the configuration on our back-end. We will discuss with you beforehand the futures contracts you trade and the markets you need data for in order for us to properly configure your Rithmic account for order execution and market data.

2. Rithmic is $25 per month. This does NOT include market data. Market data is an additional cost.

The price for market data varies on whether or not you need top of book level 1 data or full market depth level 2 data. If you aren’t familiar with the differences between the two data types, i’d encourage you to take a look at this article we created explaining the difference: How to Read Level II Market Data | Analyzing Trading Activity on the DOM

Leve 1 data is $2 per month, per exchange ($7 for the CME Bundle) and level 2 data is $12 per month, per exchange ($35 for the CME Bundle).

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.
Jake
Optimus Futures