Delta flow and chart questions

Hello,
I’ve been using Optimus Flow for 2 days and felt in love with this platform.
I think it will become my new main platform in the next future.
I watched the 1hour tutorial video and tried to edit settings but i still can’t figure out how to edit few things:

1. How do you remove symbol name on the background of the chart?
  2. How do you edit chart shift spacing on the right?
  3. If i switch Theme from Dark to Light, is there a way to also change the yellow colour of keyobard trading and mouse trading indication on the chart (on bottom left and upper left of the chart)? Because it has a very bad contrast with the white chart.

This is the most important thing i’d like to know and it’s related to the indicator “Delta Flow”:
4) Can somebody explain me what is the formula or how is calculated this indicator please? I can’t quite figure out what is the difference from the regular “Delta” indicator.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @jojofx,

Thank you very much for your questions and welcome to the Optimus community forum. We are glad to hear you are enjoying Optimus Flow so far!

To answer your questions:

1. You can remove the symbol name in the background of your chart by right clicking your chart > settings > View > Scroll down until you reach the “Additional section” > Disable Show Symbol description

1. At this time there is not an option to edit the chart shift spacing to the right. This is something our users have requested before, I will pass this along to our developers to see if we can add it in the future. In the meantime, what I would suggest that you set your price axis scale to “manual” as shown in the image below:

You may need to drag the price action on your chart periodically when using manual scaling, however, this would essentially allow you to consistently edit chart spacing throughout the day to achieve the same goal.

1. Unfortunately at this time there are no options to customize colors of the mouse and keyboard trading functions like you have asked. I can understand the yellow colors being difficult to see on a white background, so this is also something we can suggest to our developers to update in the future.

2. I will get back to you on this. Let me look into this for you and I will update this point with a response once I have an answer for you.

Thanks again for your questions, please keep an eye on this post as we will update it when we have a response for #4. If you have any other questions, please let us know. In the future, I would kindly ask you to create a different thread for each of your questions if possible.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

Hello,
Thank you for the detailed and quick reply, i really appreciate it.

It’s ok for the settings i can’t edit, i understand it’s still a new platform and these are lower priority matters, it’s not a big issue and we can easily ignore it for now.

I’ll look forward for the reply to the question number 4. as i’m very interested in that.
Have a nice day.

Greetings, jojofx.

EDIT:
Ok i think i figured out what is the formula to calculate it.
I’ll wait for your reply to see if i’m correct.

1 Like

HI @jojofx,

Thanks again for your patience while waiting for a response.

We have created a page on our help guide that explains what Delta Flow is, how its calculated, and provides real examples with screenshots showing the indicator being used.

I hope this helps!
Jake
Optimus Futures

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to publish this explanation.
It’s very much appreciated and helpful!

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings, jojofx.

2 Likes