Detaching TT Platform widgets

Hi,

Is it possible to detach MD Trader (or any other widget, for that matter) from the main TT window? Doing so will allow me to save screen space, as most of the time all I need is a single MD Trader on top of my charts.

Thanks,
David

1 Like

@davkhot

Widgets must remain attatched to the TT platform. However, it is possible to open multiple windows of TT, allowing you to move widgets from one window to the other if you are utilizing multiple monitors.

To open multiple TT platform windows:

1. Left click the windows drop down selector located at the top right hand corner of the menu bar. Click +Add window

1. Select a name for the new window and then click save.

3. Now head back to the windows drop down selector and select the newly created window.

With the your new window open, you can now freely send widgets back and forth between windows.

To send a widget to a new window:

1. Right click the widget on it’s title bar to display the widget’s context menu
  2. Scroll over Send to > and then choose the desired window you would like to send the widget to.

Unfortunately, it does not appear that a widget can be freely removed from the TT platform. It must always stay on top of the TT overlay, however, if you are utilizing multiple monitors I would suggest the method listed above.

If you need further assistance feel free to contact me at: jake@optimusfutures.com or give us a call at: (800) 771-6748

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

Thanks Jake. Understood.

–David