Do ICE Futures have a demo data feed?

Hi there,

I am interested in a platform that supports ICE Futures, specifically Brent Crude.

Before I go live, I would like to demo the product first. I’ve been browsing through your platform page, but it does not seem that any of the platforms have ICE Futures enabled.

My question is, does anyone know if ICE Futures has a demo data feed? Or is there any platform that I can paper trade ICE Futures with?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello @H9U,

Testing a platform and learning its features before you go live is always recommended! We’re glad to hear you are doing your due diligence.

As you mentioned, ICE Futures demos are quite elusive. Very few platforms offer a demo feed of the ICE Exchange. As far as we know, the only platform that we offer that has ICE data offered through a demo is CTS T4. Please keep in mind, that this is not live data. The demo data that is received on CTS T4 is delayed by 30 minutes. This is due to legality reasons, but if you are interested in getting a feel for the platform as well as the price fluctuations of these contracts, this should be very helpful to you!

As you can see in the screenshot below, the default quote board actually contains the Brent Crude/WTI Crude contract with a delay of 30m:

If you’re interested in trying out a demo of CTS T4, you’re more than welcome to do so by signing up via the following link: CTS T4 | Free Futures Trading Platform Demo | Optimus Futures

We hope you find this helpful! Let us know if you have any further questions about CTS T4 or ICE Futures.

Thanks for your time,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like