Do you have platforms that offer viewable options chains on ES without having to configure them and know all the symbols?

As my title states, I am looking to get into trading options.

It would be nice to find a platform that supports option trading. I am specifically looking for one that offers viewable options chains without having to manually configure them myself.

I know many platforms do support options, but it is not always so easy to get the correct exchange traded symbols for them.

Any advice?

1 Like

@Siduko

Thanks for your question!

Have you taken a look at Trading Technologies, TT Platform yet? If not, I would highly suggest it for you as well as any other options traders out there!

As shown in the image below, the TT Options Chain can be used to display a listing of the options for a given maturity along with their bids and offers. For the most liquid symbols on some exchanges, you can also view the volatility of call and put options available for the underlying futures contract and submit an order to buy or sell the option, as well as submit an order for the underlying.

Take a look at our TT options page. You will find more information about the software, the features it contains, and videos to help guide you through features found throughout the platform related to options trading: TT Options Trading | Enhanced Tools for Sophisticated Options Trader

Feel free to try out a demo and let us know what you think!

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like