Thanks for inquiring about the DTN IQ Feed!
As you mentioned, we have quite a few clients that use this feed for historical analysis!
Here is a bit of information for you on what is included with DTN IQ Feed’s historical data:
- Daily data for most indexes goes back further than the 15 years.
- 180 calendar days of tick by tick historical data (includes pre and post market data).
- Several years of 1-Minute history (Forex back to Feb 2005, Eminis back to Sept. 2005, Stock/Futures/Indexes back to May 2007) retrieval for charting and time & sales data.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Historical data (15+ years of O,H,L,C,V,OI data).
Keep in mind that DTN IQ Feed also supports both continuous contracts and back-adjusted continuous contracts.
Here are the differences:
- Roll to next contract as is
- Will often have a gap between the previous contract and current contract
Back-adjusted Continous Contracts
- Adjust the previous contracts data to current contract
- Data is adjusted to remove the gap between previous contract and current contract
- Some contracts are not back-adjusted due to sparsely trading
This historical feed also configures with MultiCharts, so this sounds like a perfect match based on the criteria you are looking for!
I hope you find this helpful in your search for a historical data feed for analysis! You can learn more about DTN by taking a look at our page here: https://optimusfutures.com/DTNiQFeed.php
Keep in touch if you have further questions,
Optimus Futures Support