Does R Trader Pro have an iPhone or Android app?

For personal reasons, I won’t be home much this month, but I would still like to look at the markets and possibly place a few trades when I have free time.

The problem I am facing is not having a solution to supplement my trading when I am out of my house. I have my custom build desktop at the house that I typically use to trade, but I obviously can’t carry that around with me when I am not home.

Is there any mobile trading app that I can either download to my iPad or my Samsung Galaxy so I can trade on a mobile device when I am out of the house?

Hi @Balimowe,

R Trader and R Trader Pro do not have a native iPhone or Android app available for download.

That being said, we’ve recently launched our own web-based trading platform, Optimus Trader. Although you cannot download it, the platform is accessible from any web browser, this includes mobile browsers as well!

Simply head over to: https://trade.optimusfutures.com/ on your preferred device/internet browser and the platform will automatically configure itself to your device’s dimensions. This is Rithmic’s first web-based/mobile trading platform! So you now have the ability to place orders, watch the markets, and monitor your positions on the go.

For video tutorials, check out our Optimus Trader Youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOGjoJXp0cmorG_kF5zBgq98c8UA5iczo

Let us know if you have any questions on Optimus Trader or require any assistance.
Thanks for the question,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

Please keep in mind Optimus Trader is still currently in beta stage

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply @Mod-JakeM.

This is very helpful. I will take a look at Optimus Trader when I get the chance and let you know what I think. I’ll keep in mind its still in beta.

Ty for the help!

1 Like

Rithmic has released a new Mobile version for their API.
We will release a series of videos shortly to show how this is working, and it could be used in combination with Optimus Flow (for those who use the Rithmic API).

Update: here is the playlist for the Mobile Rithmic

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like