Help Center Blog Open An Account

Does TradingView Offer Tick Charts?

Hello,

I came across your tick chart article in my email from your support team. This was a very helpful article thank you for the insight.

I was thinking about implementing tick charts into my strategy and I use TradingView to trade with. However I do not see TradingView listed on the list of platforms that support tick charts at the end of the article.

I could swear I saw that Tradingview had tick charts. Do you know how to set up tick charts on Tradingview? That would be very helpful. Please let me know how to do it.

THanks!

1 Like

Hello @TVTrader,

Thanks for your question!

The reason why we did not include TradingView on the list of platforms that supports tick charts is due to the fact that tick charts cannot be accessed without the use of custom code, scripts or indicators.

There are several third-party indicators that have been created by the TradingView community that allows traders to implement tick size, point value, and cumalative tick data, but nothing in the traditional sense as you may find in the platforms we mention in our article.

After looking through various forums, it does look like the TradingView team claimed that tick charts would be implemented into the platform sometime in 2019, but at the time our article was published, tick charts still have not been integrated into the platform. As soon as this feature is added, we will update this post letting our users know that Tick Charts are now supported on TradingView.

Thanks for your question,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug: