Downloading Trading History (Excel)

Hi,

I am looking to download all my trades so far from Optimus flow into excel, however I am not sure how to go about this?

I am aware I get PDF’s with my days trading at the end of the day, but it would be good to download all my trading history into excel so I can review/track my progress.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jonathan

1 Like

HI @Jonathan_Schreiber,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum!

As of right now, I do not believe there is a way to download and export your trades/positions/orders from Optimus Flow into Excel. At this point in time, you would likely need to use something like a Trading Journal, such as EdgeWonk. If you are interested in a trading journal, we recommend EdgeWonk. You can take a look at their trading journal here.

That being said, Optimus Flow does support RealTimeData (RTD) streaming, which allows you to essentially stream quotes and historical data directly from Optimus Flow into a spreadsheet. This process is a bit lengthy, so I encourage you to take a look at our help guide which covers that here: Excel and RTD function - OptimusFLOW

We have quite a few updates planned for Optimus Flow in the near future, but I will ask our developers to add the exportation of trades from Optimus Flow into Excel as soon as possible!

I hope you find this helpful!
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

2 Likes