Futures trading platform that is capable using laptop, smart phone and desktop for live trading

I need to use the trial platform before I am ready to begin trading (ES) emini S&P 500 market. I need to be able to use my laptop, smart phone and desktop to do my practice and live trading when I am ready to go live. Please provide me with the “how to” get started.

Hello @layorit,

Thanks for your question!

We offer several platforms that will work on both laptop & desktop as well as your mobile phone! It ultimately comes down to the features you need as well as which clearing firm you are with.

When it comes to a desktop trading platform, are you looking for something downloadable? Or something you can access from the web/internet browser?

If you want a platform that can be downloaded, accessed from the web, and from a mobile app; the following options will be a great match for you:

• CTS T4
  • TT
  • OEC Trader
  • MT5
  • Tradestation

Each of the five platforms mentioned above all have the capability to be downloaded, accessed from the web, and have native applications that can be downloaded on Google Play or the Apple Store.

If you don’t care about having a downloadable platform, then you can also take a look at CQG Desktop! CQG Desktop is a great platform, but it is strictly accessed from the web or through a downloadable mobile app. TradingView is also a good alternative for users that want to access a platform through their web browser.

As far as getting started, you can sign up for any of our demos here: Futures Trading Platforms & Software | Optimus Futures

If you are ready to start live trading, you can apply for an account here: Open a Futures Trading Account | Optimus Futures

Let us know if you have any further questions! We’d be more than happy to help accommodate you.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

Since this post was published, we have added Optimus Flow, and it is a downloadable platform,
If you tell us your specific needs, we would be more than happy to recommend a Futures trading platform.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures