Gain OEC Trader order short Keys advanced

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a way to create short keys for each number of contracts to be traded.
Example:
CTRL+1 to buy one contract Limit price - ask - Improve 3
CTRL+2 to by 2 contracts Limit price - ask - Improve 3
and so on for Sell orders as well…

Also Hot Keys for Close all position, and Or cancel all orders
Thank you,
Jerry

2 Likes

Hello @frostjay1,

There are quite a few short cut keys that can be created and customized on Gain Trader.

1. You can customize these short cut keys by heading over to Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts…

2. It looks like for what you are attempting to accomplish that you should focus on the Orders, Depth of Market, and Positions sections.

3. To create a shortcut, simply left click the appropriate section, the setting you would like to create a shortcut for, and then click within the Keys column. This will bring up the Modifiers window. Simply select whether you would like to add the Ctrl, Shift, or Alt key to your shortcut and then select the second shortcut key through the dropdown menu.

There are quite a few different sections that can be configured within the Shortcut Manager, so this may take a bit of creativity on your part to accomplish what you are looking for. You may need to look into the Strategy Orders section to create ask limits with specific target profits.

Feel free to take a look at our video guide below on how to create keyboard shortcuts:

Thanks for your question,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

3 Likes

Great response, thank you. I will see how I can work with that and check back when done.
Best regards,

Jerry

3 Likes