Gain Trader-DOM Alerts Management

1. Is it possible to somehow preview all past/recently triggered alerts set up on the DOM window?

2. Is it possible to cancel all DOM outstanding alerts with one command? Or do I have to cancel them all
    manually so that I have a fresh DOM for the next trading session?

Many Thanks,

• P11

1 Like

@Project11

1. From what I can tell, there is not a way to view all recent alerts that have been created on Gain Trader other than the Price Alert Screen (Alerts disappear after they are triggered here). I might suggest attempting to create an alert through the Email Notification center, which would essentially provide you with a backlog of emails of any alerts you have created. However, I cannot seem to find an email notification for price alerts.

If you’d like to take a look, navigate to Tools > Email Notification Center

2. As for canceling multiple alerts simultaneously, this can be done by navigating to Tools > Price Alerts

From here, just right click anywhere within the window and then select the Remove All button.

I hope this was along the lines of what you were looking for, let me know if you have any other questions related to this topic I’d love to help.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

2 Likes

@Mod-JakeM,
Wonderful. This is very close to what I needed.
Many thanks for your speedy response.
I find Gain Trader OEC platform, although simple looking to have many little features that are very helpful.
Regards,

• P11
1 Like