It is possible to link DOMs and Charts on OEC Trader, however, it must be done through a quote board.
1. Open up a quote board by navigating to Charts & Quotes > New Quote Board
2. Add a few contracts to your quote board by clicking the green + button in the top left corner of the widget.
3. From there open a chart and a DOM through the quote board widget using the toolbar at the top of the window.
4. Left click the Link to quotes on both the DOM and the Chart (The button highlighted below is the same for both widgets)
5. By activating the link to quotes button, whenever you now click on a contract on the Quote Board, both your chart and DOM will automatically change to the contract you clicked on as shown in the gif below:
I would suggest to have a quote board up at all times with at least one chart and one DOM open linked to it to be able to quickly swap between contracts on the fly.
I hope you found this solution helpful! Let me know if you have additional questions.
Optimus Futures Support