Genesis Trade Navigator Futures Trading Via Rithmic Data Feed

We have created a video showing how to connect Genesis Trade Navigator with Rithmic.
Please let us know if you have any questions with installation.
Genesis Trade Navigator Connecting To Rithmic

Matt

Hi, I know this post is old but I need info about Rithmic-Trade Navigator connection, order transmitting works well or you know about problem with that? thanks very much

1 Like

@Rabbit Thank you for joining the community. We are quite happy that you have resurrected this old thread. Rithmic and TradeNavigator are still integrated fine, and working well. There were many Rithmic connectivity updates with Genesis TradeNavigator, and they all work fine.

Along with the Genesis TradeNavigator, you can also receive for free the R Trader platform where all trades by Rithmic are copied to make sure that all goes well through Genesis TN. It can also serve as a backup as well.

We hope this information helps you.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Sorry for delay and thank’s for your answer.

In your opinion is there the possibility that using TN for transmitting order a lag or error in transmitting/cancelling (due to the configuration) can occur?
I heard that this config make slow the transmitting order, is that possible?

Thanks

1 Like

No worries, and you are welcome.

You have addressed something that I have been discussing quite periodically which is 3rd party integration (in this case Genesis TradeNav) with Data feeds (in this case Rithmic). There are times that data feed may not work well on specific futures trading software because they do not integrate well. I have seen it happen, and the issues are not only latency as you mentioned in your question, but also the stability of feed and transmission of orders.

However, in the case of Rithmic, we have found that they integrate well with other trading platforms, and as such, you should not have any issues transmitting the order through Genesis TradeNavigator.

In case you wish to be 100% sure that all orders go through, you can have R Trader by Rithmic open to see that your Futures trading orders are executed on the exchange.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures