How Do I Actually Trade on TradingView?

I have been using TradingView for some time to analyze technical indicators and view charts. However, I am still trying to figure out how to place orders directly through the platform. I understand that TradingView now allows trading right from the charts, which is very convenient. Nevertheless, compared to other trading platforms I have used, the order entry process appears to be quite complex.

I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to place different types of orders (such as market, limit, and stop) and execute trades on TradingView. Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the community, @XOtrader!

We believe that executing orders on TradingView is straightforward and uncomplicated. Check out this helpful video on order placement: Order Placement Tradingview

Also, you can take a look at this article: How to Place Trades on TradingView | Order Execution Guide

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re always happy to help.

Best regards,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hi,

Trading on TradingView involves the following steps. First, create an account on their website. Next, connect your account to a compatible broker. Analyze assets using TradingView’s charting tools, selecting the asset, timeframe, and applying trading indicators. Place an order by specifying the order type, quantity, and desired entry price. Optionally, set stop loss and take profit levels for risk management. Review the order details and execute the trade. Monitor your open trades on the chart or through the “Positions” tab in the trading panel. Manage or close trades manually as needed. Be cautious, understand the risks, and familiarize yourself with the platform and broker terms. Successful trading relies on trading strategy, risk management, and discipline.