I am interested in opening two accounts in the near future. A roth IRA and an individual account. Is this something that can be done to trade in two accounts?

I have been paper trading futures for a few months with very good success. I am interested in opening two accounts in the near future. So I was thinking about opening some accounts for myself to get my futures trading career going.

As mentioned in my title, is it possible to open a roth IRA and an individual account. Is this something that can be done to trade in two accounts?

Hello @cemol Thank you for your post!

Yes, you can open both IRA account and individual accounts. In fact, once we decide together on the trading platform we will set up both accounts under the username and password. That way you can choose whichever account you want to trade under.

We can also create one account that you can trade under and then have the trade allocated between the two accounts in any manner you wish.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Matt Zimberg
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Use only risk capital in Futures trading.