I am looking for a fast data feed to scalp news releases, do you provide such services?

Hello

I am looking for a fast data feed that I can use to scalp news releases. I was specifically looking to see if this is available for CFDs?

Is this something Optimus Futures has access to? Or something similar along those lines that will help me scalp news releases?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Optimus Futures does not service CFDs. Our division for international clients Optimus FX which deals with International customers would be of help. We would recommend Think Markets for such attempts.

Additionally, Optimus News is a real time news web base software that allows you to track news based on commodity, country, currency and watch Twitter alerts that are of a concern to you.

As far as data feeds are concerned, any of the data feeds that we offer will be great in assisting you with scalping news releases alongside Optimus News. It ultimately comes down to the platform you plan on trading with and which data feeds are compatible with it, but anything that we offer should help you achieve this. You can take a look at the data feeds we offer here: Futures Market Data Feeds | Rithmic | CQG | CTS | TT | Optimus Futures

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

2 Likes

Oh I see, thanks for the help Matt! I did not realize you did not service CFDs, being that I already have an account, I think I will just stick with futures for now.

Optimus News looks like a great resource! This is almost exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need to implement a strategy for news releases. Hmm… maybe I will post another question to see if anyone has any advice on trading news releases.

Thanks for your help! :smiley:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What strategy can be used to predict the direction of the chart before the news is released?