I have multiple accounts that I trade with. Can I view them all on the mobile platform?

Hello,

I manage a trading sub-account under my main trading account. Because of this, I am constantly switching back and forth between my two accounts.

I’ve recently been traveling a lot lately and have decided to pick up CTS mobile to place my trades rather than bring my laptop with me.

This has led me to the question, is it possible to switch back and forth between my main trading account and sub-account to place trades on CTS T4 Mobile?

Hi @Kennen

Yes, you can select from multiple accounts on CTS Mobile, but you may only view one account at a time. The methods are slightly different depending on what type of phone you have, so I’ll post instructions for both Android and IOS devices.

For APPLE/IOS:

First tap on the menu iconimage.Once under the menu, tap on switch account. This will bring up the available list of accounts your user has access to. If you have many accounts, you can also type the name of the account you are looking for in the Search Accounts bar to quickly narrow the search. Take a look at the image directly below this text for instructions on how to select which account you would like trade with:

For ANDROID:

First tap on the CTS icon located in the upper left of all windows. Once under the CTS Menu, tap on the arrow to the right of your current acct. This will bring up the available list of accounts your user has access to. If you have multiple accounts, you can also type the name of the account you are looking for in the Search Accounts bar to quickly narrow the search. Refer to the image below for a guide on how to access multiple CTS trading accounts on Android:

As you can see, both methods are essentially the same. On iPhones you’ll be clicking image icon on the top right hand corner of the CTS T4 Mobile app while on Android, you’ll be clicking the CTS LOGO in the top left hand corner of the app.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:
(800) 771-6748

1 Like