iBROKER WEB LIVE-backup for Gain OEC Trader and iBroker Mobile App

I was nicely surprised to realize that Gain offers a very smooth and handy web based trading platform
to complement my;
1.Gain OEC Trader (standalone),
2.OEC iBroker Mobile;
and now;
3. OEC iBROKER WEB Live real time direct market access.

Many of the issues I seemed to have had with their Mobile app are easy to overcome with their WEB platform.
Very pleased to keep discovering more and more options from Gain Capital.

With 3 different ways to connect to the markets, I am more comfortable trading because it allows me more visibility and unless the data feed is down or my connection faults, I would need to call their trading desk.

Although, I was a bit skeptical in the beginning (learning curve), overall Gain Capital seems to have
a nice technology offering.

Thanks Optimus team for pointing me in a good direction and help me navigate the process!

Regards,

• P11

1 Like

@Project11

Gain Capital is great because there are so many options available for its users. Like you said, with 3 different platforms at your disposal it definitely adds a sense of comfortability and reliability for traders in case of an emergency.

If you like both the Web and Mobile versions of iBroker, continue to test them out and let us know what you think. As always, if you have any questions about these platforms feel free to ask them here and we would live to give you a hand.

Thank you for the kind words and the great questions!
-Jake
Optimus Futures Support
(800) 771-6748

2 Likes