I'm interested in automated trading but I want a family member to copy my trades. Is this an option with your services?

I have an existing live account at AMP with the CQG data and wanted to personally execute through Sierra Chart. I am also interested in automated trading with this configuration.

That being said, my father was interested in trading futures as well. Is it possible to automatically “copy” the trades I place on my own platform or algo and then transfer it to my fathers account so it will place these same orders for him as well?

Thanks for your expertise!

1 Like

Hi @Dabop3500, and thank you for your question.
There are two ways that you can that would allow you to do that:

1. You can have a power of attorney(POA) over the account you trade, have a block account, and from the block account, the trades go you and the party you have the POA over. The block account (some call it allocation account) has to have the allocation rules before the trades are placed.

For example, you can allocate a 4:1 ratio, where you get four lot, and the POA account gets one lot. In total, you have to execute five lots.
AMP at this point does not allow POA account, but some of our FCMs do allow POAs.

1. The second alternative is to have a joined account, where only one account is traded.

If you have additional questions, please let us know, and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like