Is font changeable for chart title and indicator info below that. Decimal places controllable?

In the (hopefully) accompanying screenshot, below the words “optimus flow” there are several lines I would like to make the font larger on.
The 3 successive lines begin with:“Chart mnq time”, “MNQ”, and “Bb”

Is this possible? Please LMK!

While we are considering this, is there a way to eliminate the carrying out of the BB data to 5 decimal places. (Always seeking to efficiently present needed info, and to eliminate the extraneous.)

Thanks for your time.

Hi @spinningbear,

Thank you for your question!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the font size or text of panel titles in Optimus Flow currently. You can customize the title of each chart/DOM, but it is not possible to change the size currently.

To customize the title you can do so by right clicking your chart > settings > custom title:

Here is an example of how this appears once customized:

In regards to Bollinger band settings, here are the various options that can be configured currently:

To my knowledge it is not currently possible to eliminate the carrying out of the BB data to 5 decimal places, we can discuss this with our developers though for potential changes!

I hope this helps,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support