Is it possible to change the units of my price display on CTS T4?

Hello everyone.

Like my title states, is it possible to change the units of my price display on CTS T4?

I need for my price to display in decimals. I am not sure if this is a capability of CTS, but it’s current display is unfamiliar to me.

Thanks
Tom

@DayTrdr

Yes, you can change your price display. There are multiple price displays to choose from.

1. You’ll need to go to your main properties by left clicking the Cog Wheel found along the CTS ribbon.
  2. Located in your general properties/ Price Display if you left click in the value area you will get a list of options to change it to. If you hover your mouse over the selection you will get a helpful tool tip that will give you some examples of how the price will change. Also in order for this change to take place you need to save your settings and then log off and back in.
  3. We changed the price display in the ES to real.
  4. In order for this change to take place you need to save your settings and then log off and back in.

Let us know if this was along the lines of what you were looking for! Feel free to post questions whenever they arise.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support
(800) 771-6748

1 Like