Is it possible to link between windows on Optimus Flow?

I see you can link charts in Optimus Flow, but can you link windows? For example:
From a watch list, you are interested in one of the futures (ES for example) when you click on it, the windows for charts, TPM, & DOM change to that contract. Clicking on another symbol in the watchlist changes the view on those windows to the next contract requested.
It would be a great time saver from changing those windows individually.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @mdroth,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum!

Yes, it is possible to link windows throughout Optimus Flow! As you asked in your original question, you can link a watchlist, DOM, chart, and TPO together. If you click a contract on the watchlist, all other features linked to the same color will automatically be adjusted.

You can link various features throughout the platform by clicking the “hamburger menu icon” as shown in the image below > link > and then select your color

Please make sure that you are linking all windows and panels connected to that watchlist with the same color. For example, if your watchlist is set to yellow, please make sure that all of the features you want automatically adjusted are also linked to yellow.

You can technically have multiple windows and multiple watch lists linked together using different sets of colors. This adds an extra layer of customization and flexibility.

We actually created a video on this, I suggest taking a look:

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions let us know.
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

1 Like