Is there a free trial I can use?

I’m not quite sure if I want to switch over to Multicharts. I’ve heard really good things about it but I want to be certain before I make the change. Is there some sort of free trial offer available so that I can decide if I want to use the program or not?

We have 2 websites for MultiCharts demo:
Multicharts Platform, Strategy Back Testing and Automated Trading
or
Multicharts, faster execution over Rithmic data feed, Easy language compatibl

Thanks

Matt

I do believe there is a 30-day trial version of Multicharts available. It is the full version and includes the Power Language Editor so that you can really get an idea of whether or not you like the program. There is also a free version available but it does not come with the Power Language Editor. I looked at it briefly but found it so much easier to purchase the full version. I have a feeling that once you play with Multicharts you’ll be as excited as I was when I first got started. It’s a very easy and effective program with many fantastic tools to your disposal. I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you both for your replies, I appreciate it. I’ll surely check them out and see how much I like it. I’m currently testing other platforms to see which one fits my need most so a free trial is very helpful and a cost-efficient way to know if MultiChart is worth switching over to or not.

I have a problem viewing the charts on a black background. I haven’t checked if I’d be able to change it instead to white. The black background just makes it difficult for me to see clearly.

You can change the color scheme on the charts by clicking on random area of the chart that is empty and a box appears giving many options for changing the appearance.