Is there a way to avoid having to reapply the Trend_MomentumShift template every time I open MT5?

The indicator is working great for me but i’ve noticed it is somewhat inconvenient for me to have to reapply the indicator template with the license key every time I first start MT5.

How do I save my license key and save the indicator?

@Bonitnho

Yes, there is.

After you’ve applied the initial template, inserted your license key, and accepted the terms and agreements follow the steps below:

1. Right click anywhere within the chart the Overbought IO indicator has been applied to. Left click Templates, then select Save Template.

2. You can save the template under a new name if you wish. I would suggest highlighting the Trend_MomentumShift.tpl file from the available list (This will save your license key and acceptance of the terms & conditions in the original template)

3. Once Trend_MomentumShift has been selected and highlighted, left click the Save button to overwrite your file. You will be prompted to replace the template as it already exists, click Yes as shown below.

4. Next time you open MT5 with a new chart, simply reapply the Trend_MomentumShift template. This time your license key and acceptance of the terms & conditions will be automatically applied/accepted.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the Overbought IO indicator for MT5.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support
+1 800-771-6748