Is there a way to separate and group contracts on the Quote Board?

I was looking for a way to keep my quote board organized based off a few different criteria. For example, let’s say I wanted to group all the contracts together related to Soy. I also was considering grouping all the metals together and indices (you get the point).

Is this type of quote board customization possible on CTS? From what I can tell, contracts just populate the quote board as I designate them there.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, CTS T4 does offer a way to separate and group your Quote Board

1. Right click on a market on your quote board and select create groups. You will be given four different ways to group your markets. For the row, by exchange, by contract or by expiry. For this example we will group it by contract.

1. When the qb is first grouped the headers will come up all the same color, but you can simply right click on the header and choose edit group

2. From there you can click on the three dots to change the color of that group. You can also change the name of the group.

1. The arrows on the right allow you to move the groups position on the quote board.

Let us know if you found this helpful. We appreciate your question!

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support