Live account but cannot download Optimus Flow

I set up an Optimus flow demo a while back and after being timed out I removed the site from my desktop. I have completed all the account opening parts of my trading account but am unable to access Optimus Flow. Have tried a new download, changing passwords and so on but am still unable to get going.
has anybody got an idea why, it worked without trouble as a demo with Rithmic data

Hi @markhansford46,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum.

After communicating with you directly, it does seem like this issue has been resolved. For anyone who needs the direct download link of Optimus Flow in the future, it can be found here: https://optimusfutures.com/bin/OTGQT.php

If you ever have issues signing into Optimus Flow with a live account, we encourage you to email: support@optimusfutures.com.

If this is still an ongoing issue for you, we encourage you to provide us with a screenshot of the exact issue you are having so we can take an in-depth look!

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

Hi Jake.
Ill reply to this here because it was so frustrating and I just missed you yesterday. I dont know why this happened but I just could not log on to Optimus Flow, no matter where I downloaded it from. Could it be that I had used the demo platform and it had time expired because its the window here which directs one to a new expanded accounts page where it gives the cheaper ‘professional’ option of paying for access. There is no free option just a more expensive $60 dollar one. As soon as I made payment I got access to Optimus Flow. You say that this should be available free but there was no obvious other choice and no ‘apply’ or ‘finished’ button to bypass it. Im happy that I got going but my card details are now on file and I will have to find a way of cancelling it in order to see if I can continue for free!!
Cheers,
Mark

Hi @markhansford46,

The free version of Optimus Flow that we provide for Optimus Futures funded clients can only be enabled by our support team, which is why you did not find it on your end. Our team needed to adjust a setting on the backend in order for you to access this version. Optimus Flow is free for funded clients of ours and will remain so. This was not a download issue at all, simply just a licensing issue.

If any user down the line has a funded account with us and is having the same issue, simply just email: support@optimusfutures.com and we will grant you access.

Optimus Flow’s subscription are NOT on auto-renewal. After your monthly subscription expires, you will need to manually opt in again if you wish to continue purchasing the Professional package. If not, your platform will revert to the free day trader version that you have been granted.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

1 Like

Thanks Jake - that does now make it clear. I did try the chat line but noone answered, just didnt send an email.
Concisely put hopefully anyone starting out like me wont make the same mistake!!

Mark