Market Order Buttons on DOM

I doubt this is possible, but I’ll throw it out there just in case. Anyone know if the bottom set of buttons on the DOM (reverse/buy/cancel/sell, etc.) can be made larger? One of the features of CQG Trader I really like is those huge buy/sell market buttons. Easy to spot on the fly when everything moving quickly.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Carlos_Leon

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem a way to resize these buttons. However, you can customize this area if you’d like. I would also suggest trying out keyboard shortcuts for these buttons.

Take a look at the screenshot below, the highlighted field displays the various order buttons and the shortcuts that are associated with them:

Although you may not be able to customize the size of these buttons, you can customize this section to your liking. Take a look at the steps below on how to customize the bottom set of trade buttons:

1. Right click anywhere within the DOM
2. Left click the Configure Trade buttons option

3. Simply drag and drop the order buttons you’d like to utilize into the field at the bottom of the page. If you’d like to add more buttons than the default layout, simply left click the Add Row button and drag the buttons into the empty space as I have done below. One finished, left click apply.

4. You can also remove this section entirely by clicking the Clear button and then clicking Apply as shown below.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this topic!
Thanks,
Jake

Optimus Futures Support
(800) 771-6748

1 Like