Mobile app for optimus flow

any news on the app for optimus flow for mobile trading ? Heard it was in the works .

1 Like

At some point, we will have a mobile app for Optimus Flow. We have a bunch of projects we want to finish for the desktop application of Optimus Flow. We feel these features are very important for trading and execution.

Once we have something we share, we will let the community know.
If you are in serious need of mobile, we can help you find a solution.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

1 Like

@hoppy1

I just wanted to follow up on Matt’s response above.

In the current road map of Optimus Flow, our next major iteration will be a dedicated Mac OS version of the software as well.

Once this is released we hope to add a mobile app down the line.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

1 Like

i love optimus futures since moving here . But being to enter or exit a position if on the road is important to me . I would figure it would be for most traders .

@hoppy1 Very Glad to hear you are happy with the Optimus services!

I definitely understand how critical it is to have a mobile device to watch the market. But, we highly recommend doing your main trading while at the office or home. If you need to enter orders to manage trades you started at your main location, you may run into receptions issues and you could be in a position where you can not enter trades.

If you must be away from your main computer, make sure you travel in areas where the reception for your mobile device has a good infrastructure.

If you reach support, we will be able to help you find a mobile device that may work with Optimus Flow.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hey Jake,

Is there any update on how the Mac OS version of Optimus Flow is going?

Hi @externitee,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Optimus Community!

At this time we do not have an official launch date for a Mac OS version of Optimus Flow, but it is still on the road map!

That being said, we are currently in the “soft launch” phase of our new web-based platform - Optimus Web: Web and Mobile Trading Platform | Optimus Web | Futures Trading Platform. Feel free to take a look and even sign up for a demo using this link. Once we officially launch the software, you can begin using it with a live account as well.

Give it a try and let us know what you think. Any feedback is extremely beneficial!
Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures

2 Likes

That would be so great and appreciated!

2 Likes