Mouse trading features

Is it possible to do an automatic take profit and stop loss order with mouse trading? Also is it possible to make two separate TP levels? I don’t see auto-takeprofit option, so I assume that’s not supported either?

1 Like

Hi @Michael_Hines,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum!

At this time, bracket orders (automated take profit and stop loss levels) attached to an entry order can only be done from the DOM. We will be adding bracket entry orders through mouse trading in a near update.

This is the same for making two separate TP levels. Although at this point you can technically do so through a manual process, it can only be done after your entry order is entered and your position is filled. For example, please see below:

In the image below, you can see I have one position with a Take profit order attached. From there, I can create an additional TP or SL level on top of the existing one I already had by left clicking, dragging, and holding the TP button on my existing working LMT order/TP level.

This might not be a perfect example or a realistic situation, but as you can see below, I created a new and separate SL leg on my already existing and working TP leg.

In regards to future updates and to provide you with a sneak peek, here are some of the proposed changes that we will possibly be adding to multi-level bracket orders and trailing orders in the near future:

(Please keep in mind, nothing in the image above is finalized or set in stone. Everything in these images and proposed features is subject to change and do not reflect the current retail version of Optimus Flow in any way)

I hope this helps you in the meantime until new features and advanced bracket order entry options are available!

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

2 Likes

Thanks Jake. That’s looking pretty good.

2 Likes