Multiple IBs in one instance of Rithmic Trader

Hi, I use RTrader Pro for viewing various reports. I trade multiple different brokers and currently login to each one separately. Is there a way to login to multiple brokers simultaneously within a single RTrader Pro instance? This would be for viewing reports, not for trading. thanks!

1 Like

Hi @GGT, thanks for your question about logging into multiple brokers simultaneously within a single RTrader Pro instance for viewing reports.

Unfortunately, RTrader Pro does not currently have a feature that allows you to log into multiple broker accounts at the same time within a single instance of the software. This is because each broker maintains their own separate risk management systems and login credentials.

As a result, even if you only want to use RTrader Pro to view reports and not for trading, you would still need to log into each of your broker accounts individually. There is no way to set up a universal login that would grant you access to all of your broker accounts at once.

I apologize for the inconvenience and understand that it would be much more efficient if you could view reports for all your broker accounts after logging in just once. However, due to the separate login systems used by each broker, this is not possible in RTrader Pro at this time.

If this feature is important to you, I would recommend reaching out to the RTrader Pro support team to let them know. They may be able to add it as a feature request for future versions of the software.

Alternatively, have you considered consolidating your trading accounts with a single broker like Optimus Futures? By doing so, you would be able to access all your account information and reports within RTrader Pro after logging in just once. If you’re interested in exploring this option to simplify your workflow, feel free to reach out to us at Optimus Futures. We would be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.

In the meantime, you’ll need to continue logging into each broker account separately to view your reports in RTrader Pro.

I hope this helps clarify the situation regarding logging into multiple accounts simultaneously in RTrader Pro. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Matt, thanks for the response. I’ll consider submitting a request to RTrader Pro team.

1 Like