MultipleBracket Orders

I like the Optimus Flow Platform smooth and customizable only draw back for me is multiple bracket orders especially for Tp in one trade execution.

1 Like

Hi @ktactics,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community forum!

We appreciate your feedback and kind words about Optimus Flow, we strive to make the platform better and hope to continuously add updates weekly based on requests from our users.

In regards to multiple bracket orders, this is actually already being worked on and we should implement these within the upcoming weeks. Please take a look below at the proposed changes we have coming to bracket orders, specifically multiple bracket orders:

(Please keep in mind, nothing in the image above is finalized or set in stone. Everything in these images and proposed features is subject to change and do not reflect the current retail version of Optimus Flow in any way)

If you have any other suggestions or features you would like added that you do not see in the image above, feel free to let us know!

Thanks for your time,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

3 Likes

Ohhhh… this is about to get really really good! Tell me I’m dreamin’ :slight_smile: : I trade fairly simply now, but I’m sure with new tools, I will advance my strategies! Can’t wait to see these in the platform. BTW, do you guys sleep? Amazing experience so far … “People are happy that have never been happy before” #jk

4 Likes

Any update on the multiple brackets? and will they be available for the mouse placing order function?

@Jonathan_Schreiber

Hi Jonathan,

No full update for you guys as of yet in regards to the live platform.

We should have our hands on these features with an internal testing version of Optimus Flow sometime this week. Once we do, we can provide some screenshots to show everyone what they can expect when we launch this feature live.

These are in the works for chart mouse trading as well. If they don’t happen to be supported with mouse trading at launch, my personal #1 goal is to get bracket orders added to chart trading ASAP. This has been one of the most request features, it just takes time to develop the logic for this sort of feature.

Thanks for your patience and expect an update soon!
Jake
Optimus Futures :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like