Optimus Flow - Feature Request & Feedback

Feature request: please provide the ability to automatically copy drawings from one chart to other linked charts. Example: marking the top and bottom of a range with horizontal lines in a 1-minute chart will automatically draw the same horizontal lines at the same levels in a linked 10-minute chart. Drawing an extended rectangle shaded gray on a daily chart will result in the same gray rectangle drawn at the same price in a linked hourly chart, etc.(Note: this is a capability that Sierra Chart has had for years).

1 Like

Hi @El_Duderino,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the community forum!

We actually have something like this already on the platform.

1. Once you have your drawing tools plotted on your chart, right click your chart > Settings:

1. Change the “drawings default availability” setting to All charts with same symbol as shown below:

1. Now repeat this process on your second chart, with a different time frame (using the same symbol) and all drawing tools will automatically be plotted on your other charts.

Although there was no logic to my drawing below - for transpency, I simply plotted a triangle to demonstrate using this setting one two different charts, with the same symbol, on two different time frames:

I hope this is what you are looking for!
Jake
Optimus Futures Support

1 Like

Just what I was looking for. Thanks!

2 Likes