Optimus Support Not Getting Back

Hi there, I would like to know what’s happening because the support never took 24h to reply back.

I have funded my account with some money, in order to be able to keep practicing/training with the Optimus Flow platform.

I received a link where I had to complete some forms to setup my live account, ok great.

It’s been a couple of days already and I haven’t received my login credentials for the platform.

I’ve sent some emails in regards to that as well, haven’t got any reply neither from Jake nor the accounts email.

After I get my login credentials, how do I change between live funds and demo/simulated, so I can keep practicing?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

We apologize for any delay that may have occurred. While we cannot discuss the details of individual accounts in a public forum, please know that we will be reaching out to you privately today to investigate the cause of the delay. This forum is intended for general technical support questions about features and functionality of the platform itself.

The platform offers both a simulation mode and live trading mode once you have access. Feel free to ask any technical questions you may have about using the various features of the platform. We hope this helps provide some clarity, and again apologize for any frustration the delay may have caused.

Update: Following a talk with support: Our support has been reaching out to you via email. Please check your junk email just in case.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Hello Matt,

I have been checking my email several times per day in the last couple of days, it’s not there. Not even in junk/spam, I haven’t received anything.

This is strange because we did email you and checked it.

I suggest that we get on the phone ASAP, call us tomorrow, and we can do some test to make sure you did not opt out somewhere.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

I have deleted the last thread. This is a public forum.
You should NEVER place your email or account number online.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

I just posted my emails and asked you to delete afterwards, no problem.

Ok I have sent an email using another email and now I got a response from Jake, finally.

1 Like

Please ensure that you formally request for the functional email address to be set as your primary communication method.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. As a regulated broker, we must adhere to specific industry guidelines set by regulators. While we make every effort to efficiently open new accounts daily and accommodate each client’s needs, these rules are in place to maintain trust and operational standards.

I sincerely apologize that these necessary policies have caused you frustration or inconvenience. Though we aim to provide an exceptional customer experience, we cannot make exceptions when it comes to legal compliance requirements. Any account rejection likely results from our obligation to follow the established regulations.

You are more then welcome to call me at 561 367 8686 to go over the specifics of the account.

Best,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures