OptimusFlow can't move the toolbar

I’m not able to move the toolbar of OptimusFlow to another monitor desktop. It’s attached to the top and unmovable. Is there something that fix the toolbar?

1 Like

Hi @traderepla,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Optimus Community forum.

Although at first glance the main toolbar of Optimus Flow does not seem like it can be moved, I can confirm that it can!

Simply left-click (within the blank area of the toolbar), hold, and then drag your mouse from one monitor to the top of the other. After doing this your toolbar should automatically snap from one monitor to the other.

Please see the GIF below for an example of me moving the toolbar of Optimus Flow from one monitor to the next! If the GIF is too small, you can refer to the full video here: https://www.screencast.com/t/merAfYvURs

2020-02-05_14-42-49

I hope you find this helpful! It may take a couple of attempts the first time you try this, but please attempt to hover your mouse in the same location as I have shown in the GIF above.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

Perfect, that’s what I was looking for. After trying to move the toolbar and realizing that it didn’t move I didn’t tried to drag the toolbar completely from one monitor to the other.

Thanks

@traderepla

Glad to help!

Thanks for your question and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug: