Options for futures platform

After finding the options menu on the futures side I could not find any data for example strike price delta theta, is this available ?

Hello @Ruben,

This is a small glitch in the system that our developers are aware of and are currently working on fixing it. Strike price, delta, and theta should be available for you within the Options Analytics window once this bug has been patched.

For clarification and to make sure we are referring to the same location, you can open Options Analytics by doing the following:

1. Click on the Optimus Flow Logo in the top left corner of the platform window to open all menu options.

2. Click on the Options Analytics button.

3. By default Theta, gamma and delta are not displayed. You can configure this by right clicking within any of the columns on the Option Analytics window. When you right click, a context menu will appear allowing you to enable additional columns as shown below:

As you can see the necessary columns are now displayed, but the bug I am referring to does not populate the data as of yet. This should be fixed soon and we will update this thread once the updates are available.

Thanks,
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

1 Like

@Ruben

I wanted to follow up on this thread letting you know that the bug we encountered previously has now been resolved and Optimus Flow has now been updated to patch 1.49.3.

As you can see in the screenshot below, delta, theta, and gamma columns are now properly being displayed.

You can activate these columns by following the steps I provided in my last response!

Thanks for your time and let us know if you have any further questions!
Jake
Optimus Futures Support :optimus_logo_no_backroug:

2 Likes